Wood pellets are made from compressed sawdust. When sawdust is compressed, the natural chemicals in the wood are released. These released chemicals soften and then harden during compression.
WOOD PELLET – HOT PRODUCT IN THE WORLD
Wood pellet is a type of biological fuel made from agriculture and forestry by products such as sawdust, wood chips, rice husks, and so on. Wood pellets are produced with high density and energy value by screening, drying, and pressing at high temperatures and pressures. Furthermore, using wood pellets helps conserve the environment and is user-friendly.
2. Advantages of utilizing sawdust pellets over wood
- The manufacturing of wood pellets as fuel is currently heating up, with the creation of several production facilities, owing to the increasing demand for this type of material in both domestic and international markets water. This is a fuel with several advantages over other fuel materials, particularly wood.
- When entering international markets, they are mostly employed as a heating fuel, particularly in cold-weather countries. Because the quantity of heat energy it emits when burned is extraordinarily high, around 4600 Kcal/kg, compared to wood, which is only approximately 2100 Kcal/kg, it is more than twice as efficient.
- Furthermore, burning their reduces pollution and ash production. They can fully overpower wood with less than 1% of the ash produced. It can also emit CO2 and carbon with wood, and wood pellets produce very few hazardous substances, making them fully environmentally benign. This is also why wood pellets can enter competitive markets like Japan and Europe. Cleaning pellet fires is also easier because there is less ash and grime.
3. Why wood pellet is hot product in the world?
- They are made from wood and tree chips, as opposed to wood. It is wood waste from the manufacturing and processing industries. As a result, they can be described as a product that aids in the utilization of waste goods while providing greater environmental protection than any other burning substance.
The pricing of wood pellets is also significant for their commercial acceptance. Pellets are significantly less expensive than fossil fuels or wood. As a result, they can be described as a low-cost, high-quality material.
- They have relatively high values, equaling more than one-third of the value of oil and other heavy fuels. As a result, they have several applications and benefits, not just in industry but also in everyday life.
- In industrial sectors, it is used to replace fossil fuels in boilers and heat generation technology.
- In thermal power plants, it is used to generate heat.
- Lining barns and farms (chickens, horses, cows, goats, and so on…).
- The pricing of wood pellets is also significant for their commercial acceptance. Pellets are significantly less expensive than fossil fuels or wood. As a result, they can be described as a low-cost, high-quality material.
With the many uses and benefits that wood pellets provide, it is clear that they will play a significant part in replacing fossil resources, thereby helping to safeguard this non-renewable resource. On the other hand, they will minimize the use of wood as fuel, which will have a substantial impact on forest protection.
NGOC CHAU: WOOD PELLET FROM VIETNAM
📍Address: Lexington Building, No. 67 Mai Chi Tho Street, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City 70000.
☎️Mob: 0084 90 284 6087
#ngocchau #woodpellet #wood #pellet #woodchip #vietnam #woodvietnam #ngocchauwoodpellet #chip #древесные пеллеты #بيليه الخشب #木颗粒 #NRlatex #ecofriendlylatex #naturallatex #latexproduction #naturalrubberindustry #naturalrubbermaterials #ecofriendlyrubber #naturalrubbercompany