Wood pellets are made from compressed sawdust. When sawdust is compressed, the natural chemicals in the wood are released. These released chemicals soften and then harden during compression.
4 ADVANTAGES OF WOOD PELLETS
1. What is wood pellet?
- Wood pellets are made from agricultural, forestry, and fishing waste. Pellet raw materials are primarily derived from byproducts of the wood processing sector (chips, sawdust, tree bark chips, wood scraps, etc.) or crop residues (rice husk after milling, bagasse, corn stalks, sugarcane stalks, coffee bean husks, etc.).
- The wooden pellet sector has a lot of space for sustainable expansion in the future. Japan’s need for their will continue to rise. Entrepreneurs in the wood sector predict that the volume of pellets exported to this market will be able to triple in the years 2024–2025 compared to now.
- Today, wood pellets demonstrate their significance even further by being selected as one of the major renewable fuel sources to replace expensive burning materials in both domestic and international markets.
Some of the world’s markets that prefer the use of wood pellets include China, Korea, Japan, India, Malaysia, European countries, and so on, and they are steadily growing their global footprint.
2. 4 advantages of wood pellet:
- Environmentally friendly
Their are an environmentally benign fuel source that emits far fewer emissions than fossil fuels. Their emit very little carbon dioxide into the environment when burned, making them a far cleaner fuel source. Using their instead of fossil fuels can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90%, according to the Biomass Energy Resource Center.
Wood pellets as a fuel source might also be a low-cost choice. While establishing a pellet boiler can be more expensive than installing a standard oil or gas boiler, their are generally less expensive than fossil fuels. Furthermore, wood pellet prices are less unpredictable than oil and gas prices, which can vary greatly due to worldwide supply and demand.
- Sources of Renewable Energy
Their are a sustainable energy source that can be manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner. Wood pellets, unlike fossil fuels, may be created forever from forestry residues, sawmill waste, and other wood products. We may lessen our dependency on nonrenewable energy sources and progress toward a more sustainable future by employing wood pellets as a fuel source.
- Highly efficient fuel source
Their are a highly efficient fuel source that burns cleanly and produces very little ash. This means that wood pellet boilers require less maintenance than traditional boilers and can be operated more efficiently. In addition, their boilers can be fully automated, which means that they require very little human intervention and can run for long periods without needing to be refueled.
Finally, for use in boilers, their offer a promising alternative to traditional fossil fuels. They are a sustainable and renewable energy source that emits fewer greenhouse gases, is less expensive, and burns efficiently and cleanly. We can lower our carbon footprint and progress toward a more sustainable future by employing their as a fuel source. As more people become aware of the advantages of their, we should expect to see an increase in the number of boilers and heating systems that use this environmentally beneficial fuel source.
NGOC CHAU: WOOD PELLET FROM VIETNAM
📍Address: Lexington Building, No. 67 Mai Chi Tho Street, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City 70000.
☎️Mob: 0084 90 284 6087
#ngocchau #woodpellet #wood #pellet #woodchip #vietnam #woodvietnam #ngocchauwoodpellet #chip #древесные пеллеты #بيليه الخشب #木颗粒 #NRlatex #ecofriendlylatex #naturallatex #latexproduction #naturalrubberindustry #naturalrubbermaterials #ecofriendlyrubber #naturalrubbercompany