Controlled from even the collection of fresh field latex from small holders, concentrated it is pure and is one of the most clean raw material in terms of rubber. Fresh field latex is preserved with added chemicals and centrifuged to obtain a concentrated latex of 60% DRC (dry rubber contents). Ammonia is added during the process to enhance the preservation of it but depending on specific requirements of the customer, various degrees are added to the concentrated it.
|Medical Gloves – Sterile & Non-sterile
|Condoms and other forms of rubber prophylactics
- 60% HAL – 60 % DRC concentrated High Ammonia
- 60% MAL – 60 % DRC concentrated Medium Ammonia
- 60% LAL – 60 % DRC concentrated Low Ammonia
- With a design of control value, it’s convenient to pump it in or out of the bag.
- It can be used to safely store and transport a range of liquids
- Outside of each barrel is painted blue, inside is covered with Bitumen or Epoxy layer